SUPPORT BAND OF SKULLS ON THE IVW JÄGERMEISTER SUMMER TOUR
With Band Of Skulls all set for a special, four-date UK tour hosted by Independent Venue Week and Jägermeister this summer, we are now looking for several up-and-coming acts to support them.
Having asked gig-goers for their favourite bands and artists from IVW17 earlier this year, we are again giving artists – and their fans – the chance to put themselves forward to play one of our dates.
The field is open to acts of all genres, but whoever we book will need have to have the confidence and talent to win over Band Of Skulls’ crowd.
Please include links to music, pictures, impassioned arguments… and whatever else you can fit in your posts! The more mentions an act gets the better – so feel free to encourage fans, friends and family to support your cause – though our selection panel will be listening to music before we make a final decision.
The dates of the tour are below, so if you’re an artist putting yourself forward please make sure you are available on, and able to get to, at least one of the dates. See below for details, fees and terms and conditions.
The IVW Jägermeister tour with Band Of Skulls visits The Bungalow in Paisley (August 28), Hebden Bridge Trades Club (29), The Cookie in Leicester (31) and Chelmsford’s The Bassment (1 September).
So if you want to influence the bill of one of those gigs, let us know who you think should be opening the show now!
Terms & Conditions
- All kinds of acts are welcome to apply, however due to stage, kit and logistic limitations at each show we can only accommodate stripped back sets featuring a maximum of 4 people onstage and no drumkits.
- All support sets will be no longer 30 mins.
- The decision of Independent Venue Week is final.
- You will need to ensure you are available and able to travel and stay (if required) if you are picked and agree to play a show. Travel and accommodation must be covered by the act playing. The fee for each set is £150.
- Remember, it’s only rock’n’ll… but I like it.