1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue owners, operators and management. Failure to comply will result in ejection from the venue.
2. Every person entering the event venues must have a valid ticket in compliance with the event licensing.
3. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of the event, mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
4. The event promoter/venue reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder.
5. Ticket holders enter the site at their own risk. The venue, promoter nor site management can be held liable for personal injury or damage to customer property.
6. Customers and their property may be subject to searches by security officials, refusal to comply may result in refused entry or ejection from the site.
7. No illegal substances or anything that could be deemed as an offensive weapon are to be bought on site. Refusal to comply will result in prosecution and ejection from the site.
8. The event promoter reserves the right to eject any person deemed to be putting themselves in danger or acting in an inappropriate manner towards other customers.
9. Tickets are non refundable unless the event is cancelled. Booking fee and postage costs cannot be refunded.
10. No duplicate tickets allowed for lost or stolen tickets.
11. No tickets may be used in competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the promoters consent; any ticket not complying with this will become void.
12. All advertised bills are subject to change, refunds will not be permitted in any such circumstances.
13. Unauthorised use of photography or recording equipment is prohibited; audio and audiovisual equipment will be confiscated if brought onto the site.
14. By attending this event, you give your express consent to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be in all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
15. Strobe lighting maybe used during the event.
16. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise can damage your hearing.
17. No trading without prior consent of the event organisers.
18. Show respect to the artists and the rest of crowd – don’t talk throughout the gig.