Troxy is a 1930s art deco Grade II listed venue in East London. Originally opened as a luxury cinema, the venue has since been a theatre, bingo hall and now one of London’s best music venues hosting gigs from the likes of Pattie Smith, New Order, Nick Cave, Flaming Lips, Morrissey & The Specials to name but a few.
- Able to support someone with other relevant needs.
- Accessible toilet available.
- Information available online and/or staff available to advise on further support.
- Personal assistant ticket available.
- Queue jump available for people that can't stand for long periods of time.
- Wheelchair accessible and/or venue all on the floor.